The term ‘Life Science Newswire’, 'BioStrata', or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Life Science Newswire is a subdivision of BioStrata Ltd, whose registered office is:
Chivers Way, Vision Park
CB24 9ZR. UK
BioStrata's company registration number is 08233225.
The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Life Science Newswire (we & us) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in our websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Life Science Newswire, their clients or partners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, appearance, graphics, copy content and code. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it and the operation of these terms & conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.